Monday 26 March 2012

Alpkit Sponsorship and my first blog!

So just after Xmas Alpkit  and myself started a little sponsorship deal.  For everyone that doesn't know about alpkit you should defiantly check out their website.  They are a small web based company that produce, design and sell come really affordable equipment.  With no middle man their prices are better than any shops!

The first bit of kit they send out to me was their Filo Down Jacket.  At £95 it is a total bargain.  It is half the weight of my old down jacket and the cut is very technical.  When I put it properly through it paces (hopefully in the alps this summer) I will do a proper review and write up on it!

Well here is my first official blog with alpkit, and no doubt there will be more to come!

And here is a picture from work this weekend!  Repeat bookings are coming in already!

No comments:

Post a Comment